Tuesday, February 23, 2010

My Raging Battle

I slowly walk up, trying to choose this time which I will decide. I know my favorite and part of me wants to stick to this conservative choice. But my more adventerous side urges me to be bold, daring, and to choose a different option. The battle rages inside of me as I try to sift through all of my different options that are set in front of me. What if the new isn't as good as the old? I mean, I really like the old: it is my favorite. One side begins to dominate over the other in my mind. Finally, after a few brief moments of agonizing debate in my mind, I make up my mind. I boldly approach and then say firmly, with resolution and certainty, "One grande low-fat peppermint mocha frappuccino, please".

-Ashley Reed

11 comments:

  1. yummm i want starbucks really bad now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhaha good one you had me totally confused. I like the Caramel Frap.

    -T.J.-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ashley,
    I totally would have never guessed your blog being about that! good job!
    Kenzie

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha Ashley.
    sounds good. (:
    -Hannah G.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this was really good. i was like what is she talking about?! nice twist :)
    all i like is their hot chocolate.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always get a White Cholcolate Mocha Latte. Just to let you know

    -Kaitlynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. All the choices at Starbucks are just so yummy and oh so hard to choose from! I feel ya!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I definitely want a caramel machiato right now!

    -Caleb

    ReplyDelete
  9. hahaha i had no idea what you were talking about
    -Devin

    ReplyDelete
  10. i didn't know what you were talking about either. But good job

    ReplyDelete